Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Moody Fall Wedding: Part I

I left this shoot so inspired and SO tired! I'm going to be honest, I was super worried this shoot wasn't going to come together, but IT DID. Down to the very last minute vendor, this was our Pinterest board dream! It was so much fun getting to hang out with 3 other photographers along with watching the most perfect newly wed love on each other. Our models, Lacey and Taylor were so easy to capture, we posed them a handful of times and let them do the rest! Tia and Sarita worked their magic with hair and makeup and let me just tell you, Lacey was glowing!!! I died and came back to life when I saw the floral from Plant Peddler, they truly made our vision come to life with the deep reds and dark greens with a pop of white. It matched the not one, but THREE naked cakes from Graceful Baker (heart eyes everywhere). The invites from Honey Paper Co. were a small and huge detail that brought everything together. Pedals and Promises delivered a low back, lacy gown that tied our fall theme in just right. DRUM ROLL PLEASE......PART NUMBER I EVERYONE. (I couldn't just do one blog post, ok?)





















1 comment: