Thursday, November 3, 2016

Moody Fall Wedding: Part II

Part II IS HERE! I want to tell you a little story. When I first got my camera I took a senior to the railroad tracks, put her in awful poses that were not flattering at all, went home, slapped some action in photo shop on it, and called it a day. Oh my, how much has changed! I should really put that picture at the bottom of this post, but it's super embarrassing. I mean you have to start somewhere right?! This right here. This. This is the work I've always wanted to create. It was always what I've had in mind of what I want my work to look like. And with this shoot I finally felt progression!! (tiny dance party) I felt so in my element, the models were completely themselves. Being goofy and lovey and back to goofy. I was LOVIN' IT! I swear the flower crown from Plant Peddler was made for Lacey, even though it probably put a kink in her neck cause it was so big haha! Huge thanks to all of our amazing vendors that came together to make this happen. And making our pinterest dreams come true. Thanks for supporting my teeny tiny little business, even if its just liking a picture I post. 
Are you still reading?? Thank you if you are. I'm done, now I'll go back to being my weirdo-self because I know when I'm serious it makes people uncomfortable. (insert emoji that I can't insert).
Now go get your kids' Halloween candy and scroll through this post. 
xoxo






















Vendors:

Photographer: Carly J. Photography | Model: Lacey Hansen | Dress: Petals & Promises | Makeup: Tia Celise | Hair Sarita Dawn @ Studio 170 | Florals: Plant Peddler | Cakes: The Graceful Baker | Invite: HoneyB Paper Co. | Studio: Endless Photography Studio

2 comments: